Thread: Trav

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trav

You mentioned you were having dropouts on your uverse. I finally escalated enough with them to get them to reprovision the loop to their aggregator with a bonded pair vs the single pair they were using. Is good so far.

If you bug them enough they'll eventually fix it. Those dropouts drive me batshit.

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    Yeah I actually had a bonded pair with a NID hanging on the wall outside at one time and it worked great then AT&T started using new routers so those fuckers came out and put me back on a single pair and left the router on the porch with a note to use it.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

Hahaha you got upgraded! That was probably when they came out with their 17 mhz vdsl bullshit which is what they had me on too.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!