Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good morning, Mr. President.....

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    I'm sure there is a large percentage of American's that didn't so much vote for Trump as voted to make sure Hillary would not get elected. I wouldn't vote for her under any circumstance. I did not like the alternative all that much, but it was really the only choice given the two candidates. Hillary was easy because it was an automatic "OH HELL NO!" Trump made me nauseated to vote for, but at least I like his selection for the supreme court, I'm not overly worried about my firearms as much (or hunting for that matter), he has some pretty cool kids, and I really don't mind Mike Pence. So if Trump can't finish his term for some reason, I wouldn't be overly upset by Pence taking over. I can't hardly think of anyone in Hillary's echelon that I ever want to see or hear from again. Now I really hope Trump keeps some of his promises especially ridding the world of Odummercare!!!
    Last edited by Big Skyz; 11-09-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    I really didn't want a Trump president, hell I didn't want either of them. But (I know its suppose to be funny) the map is a big part of the reason he is president. That map is representative of the way a lot of liberals think. Us in the densely populated areas are more refined, more cultured thus you in the rural areas are idiots so whether social agenda or programs we make the rules. Tolerance really only means adapt to my way of thinking. Record turnout was saw from evangelical voters who have been pushed to the limit in my opinion.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Nobody has said it but but the white conservative male spoke loud and clear yesterday.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Thats horse shit and you know it, Hombre. A liberal is simply someone who has a different viewpoint on what we expect from govern,ent and how to go about it, period. Both sides have their stand on social issues. This idea that either side is smarter or du,ber for their position on that shit is patently ludicrous. Whoch is exactly why
    i posted that ludicous map, to show how fucking ludicrous it is.

Ludicrous!

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    LOL - It's not BS. I'm not saying that both sides don't push issues. I've said it before but I would like to see more power pushed to the states and less executive action pushing a social agendas. People in blue states have different views than those in red states, and that's ok diversity, even in ideas is a good thing. I'm not saying you think this way..but I am saying a lot do when it comes to pushing their agendas.....The I know what's best for you socially and morally is a problem.

Ps....where is your kinder gentler side.

Ludicrous?? Hey! That would be a good stage name for some hip-hop artist!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Okay I'll switch to somethi g more positive.

BKB

IMG_0469.JPG
    Viva Renaldo!

"A liberal is simply someone who has a different viewpoint on what we expect from govern,ent and how to go about it, period. Both sides have their stand on social issues. This idea that either side is smarter or du,ber for their position on that shit is patently ludicrous. Whoch is exactly why
    i posted that ludicous map"

Judging by all the misspellings and typo's I'm just going to say our local liberal "appears" a little bit dumber" or is that "du,ber"? Sorry couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Okay I'll switch to somethi g more positive.

BKB

IMG_0469.JPG
    Damn, the only time I would want to be in her show.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    Hey, go back and put Michigan and Wisconsin in the Dumbfuckistan, we're proud to be there.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

It all beats Barackistan!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    We all have to remember that Barry lives right smack in the middle of "dumbfuckistan" so he can only go by his frame of reference.

I have a niece who has lived in California for a while and she has gotten some far out ideas that I know didn't come from her parents while living there.
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

I think that even if Trump tries to mend fences and work with both sides the left won't cooperate. I've seen a lot of Hillary supporters using the hashtag #notmypresident today.

Anyone think they are gonna go along with anything he proposes?
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

I think that happens no matter what, most of the times one side tries to nullify the other side projects/ideas...

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDog View Post
    I think that even if Trump tries to mend fences and work with both sides the left won't cooperate. I've seen a lot of Hillary supporters using the hashtag #notmypresident today.

Anyone think they are gonna go along with anything he proposes?
    You mean like all the cooperation the right has given the past eight years? Like not approving a scotus nomination?

No, Trump is a crazy buffoon who should never have been elected and i won't ever call him my president. Y'all love him, you elected him, he can be your president.

And if I was draft age, I'd say fuck off and wouldn't serve either.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

cumbaya....

I actually blame Obama and the democratic party for Trump. If Obummer hadn't been such a pathetic wimp as a president and the democratic party could have come up with a MUCH LESS controversial presidential candidate, Trump wouldn't be president. I would have voted for a democrat in a heartbeat (black, white, Hispanic, Asian, male or female) had they been a half way decent person. We all have our own standards and morals, but Hillary is basically my polar opposite, so she was never a consideration and never will be. All said and done I wish Dr. Ben Carson would have had a more dynamic personality as I still think he was the most intelligent person to set foot on the stage for either party. If he had been a real choice yesterday I would have voted for him and been excited to do so.

Trump is a crazy buffoon who should never have been elected and I won't ever call him my president. Y'all love him, you elected him, he can be your president. BKB
    Ha ha ha ha! How things change. Here's a quote from one of your posts almost persactly 1 year ago. (It was posted in a thread where Obummer was being trashed)

BarryBobPosthole quote:

... while we're at it we might try respecting our president no matter who he is
    Just sayin'.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Well I've been working all day so I have not had time to have fun!
    I think this election has LONG lasting effects on this country.
    Americans stood up and said they would be heard and it was time to be noticed.
    They are tired of paying for everything and still have to stomach hate thrown at them.
    Hillary is a criminal and I hope she goes down in history as such. If she had gotten in to continue Obummers American killing policies, America would have never recovered.
    It is a sincere belief of mine that this could be the greatest election in our nations history.
    I want to see him repeal Obummers care first and foremost. It was that railroading by democrats that caused the shutdown of the government and allowed the republican take over in midterm election. It has to go...
    I want to see illegals gone and the LAWS for people to become American citizens enforced. I mean really why have them???
    I hope our tax money starts staying at home and taking care of our sick, vets, actual poor (not lazy ass people)
    And a good SCOTUS (or more) that will take care of unborn children AND support the 2nd amendment.
    A woman's choice is before conception not after.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Ha ha ha ha! How things change. Here's a quote from one of your posts almost persactly 1 year ago. (It was posted in a thread where Obummer was being trashed)

BarryBobPosthole quote:

Just sayin'.

Liberal hypocrisy knows no bounds.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    And a good SCOTUS (or more) that will take care of unborn children
    A woman's choice is before conception not after.
    While an ideal stance (which I agree mostly) this does not always stands true. I rather have the government stay out of making/forcing that decision...

You mean like all the cooperation the right has given the past eight years? Like not approving a scotus nomination?

No, Trump is a crazy buffoon who should never have been elected and i won't ever call him my president. Y'all love him, you elected him, he can be your president.

And if I was draft age, I'd say fuck off and wouldn't serve either.

BKB
    So all the bitching about the "obstructionist" Republicans was just lip service. It's horrible and wrong when someone does that to "our" president, but just the way govt works when they do it to someone else.

That is exactly the kind of thinking that led this country to this election and PRESIDENT Trump. I know a lot of us complained about Obama and don't consider him a good President but I don't recall anyone ever saying that he wasn't the President of the United States or that he was only the President of the liberals or Democrats and not the entire country.

I can't tell if you really believe some of this shit you've said or if you're just stirring the shit here. I sincerely hope that it's the latter. If not, having half of the population with that type of mindset will surely doom this country.

Wonder what that ;$;& thinks of the deplorable's now.
    IMG_4153.JPG
    I got to have one of those.
    Imagine the mindset of her wanting to be president and calling half th country deplorable..
    I hope history notes her for that
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    I've heard a lot of comments about Trump being "crazy" and I've got to say that he may be a lot of things but crazy ain't one of them.

He just pulled off the most amazing feat of any person running for public office and a crazy person couldn't do that. Give the man some credit.

Congratulations from up north.

John boy, the claims of him being crazy are just part of the fear mongering done to get people to vote for Hillary. Turns out it didn't work.

I think that scholars many years from now will study this last US election. It's one for the books.

I know that the political scientists will definitely looking at how polls are conducted and interpreted.

Pols are ony valid if people give true data. I always lie to any asshole who calls me just to be contrary.

Southern Gentleman