Sky, I will replace that leupold with a nightforce (job pending) and use the leupold vx3 as backup. The subtensions of that leupold are not too bad, actually, they are closer to a mil dot but I rather have a moa reticle with 1 moa increments. Mrads being a bit over 3 moa are a bit too far for me. Im a simple guy and most shooting opportunities are real quick and under 300 yds. If im under 250 the 7mm rm has no issue but the 3006 definitely need a bit of compensation past 250... The 22-250 still to be seen.
2 weeks ago I was in the cherokee mountains watching the SMSP elk pets prance around and stop traffic!!!! lol! I will never see an elk hunt in NC but it would be nice....

Hide, I also wish I was closer, larger deer, predator hunts, maybe some prairie dogs? Im not sure I can handle the long winters but dang, pretty tempting... Anyway, hope they will return the caller soon. I guess it is mouth calls for you or get you a small amplifier and use your phone with an app. Back in the earliest 2000 I used a cd player with my own playlist and a small radioshack amp. It was just running and no way to control it. I never got lucky.... Killed a bob cat with a cotton tail call, I was hunting deer in a field in monroe, nc and saw the bob cat but did not shot. When it was getting dark and no deer was in sight I hit that cotton tail call and in 2 min that bob cat was back at the tree line, now while I write this the bob cat sits mounted right behind me. My first coyote was while hunting with Larke, not that I think about it, Larke and Ninner where there for my first deer ever... Man, people on this place are special.... Hope one day I get enough mullah to go hunt or fish with each one of you...

Classic GH thread, all over the place!!!! lol!!!!