HH glad to hear it. I've had to use their repair service a time or two and their turn around time is super fast. Just because I've had to use the repair service doesn't mean the products were bad, I just wore them out except for one caller. I had a CS24 for a while and killed a pile of coyotes over it. Then one day the remote quit working. I sent it back and they sent me a brand new remote. Two weeks later the caller went belly up. I sent it back and they replaced it with a new one. The next week both the caller and the remote went out. By this time I was more than a little frustrated. Mike Dillon who is one of the owners calls me personally and tells me he wants to make things right. He said he would walk down to the assembly room and custom build me a caller himself. He did and I've had that caller now for several years and it has been trouble free. How often does the owner of a multi million dollar company show that kind of service and integrity to their customers? This was all long before Mike even knew who I was. They have me for a customer for as long as the Dillon's own Foxpro.