My nephew from Nashville was here and I gave him my guns that I considered family heirlooms. We all here have them, a firearm that when you look and feel it memories of good times come tooo mind. The guns were a Remington 3200 O/U skeet, it reminded me of the gun club and all the fellowship I was blessed with, my Dad's model 12 Winchester that I converted from a field gun too a trap gun, "had a Moneymaker rib installed on it ",my Remmy model 700ADL 7MM mag that I hunted with in Wyoming for speed goats and mulies, the big country was most impressive there,a Browning T Bolt made in Belgium 22 rimfire, it was given to me by Father Fritz my parish priest who I took fishing and was good friends with, and last a 22 Winchester model 67 single shot, this gun was the most important of all for it represented people and a place namely my Grandparents farm, I lived there the first 2 years of my life as my Dad was in Europe in WW2, we only lived 3 miles away and I spent a lot of my youth there, Xmas and Thanksgiving dinners ment Aunts and Uncles and cousins having a good time and a dinner table with so many dishes that it was hard too find room for your plate.We are a nation of firearms, they're more than just tools, they represent fond memories of people and good times gone by.