To keep from hijacking any threads I thought I'd just make a thread to reintroduce myself. Its been a long while since I was a regular.

Last time I was around a lot was when I was in Chicago, at Argonne. I loved it there and the friends I worked with. But when Chrysler finished up the project we were left high and dry. No funding. Has to move on.

I passed over a job with Harley to take one at a large atv and snowmobile company. I loved my work but they pulled the plug on the research end and laid me off.

I was embarrassed. Humiliated. Whatever. Especially after turning down the Harley job. Went into a hole tbh. Anyway I went to work at a different ATV and snowmobile company. Loved the people there but wasn't a fan of Minnesota.

To make an already long story less long I ended up landing my dream job. I'm getting ready to start as a professor back in WV. My wife loves it here and we're looking around to buy a small farm or build on some land.

They moved the college to a small city about 25 miles from my hometown so I will be living in the same place I grew up in. It's almost unreal how things worked out. Anyway that's why I disappeared. After the bad stuff I just didn't want to talk about it. I know many here can relate.

Life is really strange sometimes.

Will