Thread: So sorry...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar

So sorry...

...to break up all the football talk gents, but this site USED to be about things like fishing and hunting so I thought I would try to get you all back on track.

The ND youth deer season opened this past Friday at noon but due to rain, having to march in a parade, having to play at the football game, and high school trap shooting, we were not able to get out hunting until late Sunday afternoon. All of that had me feeling a bit desperate to try and get my daughter a good shot at a nice buck since her brothers did pretty well for themselves with their first buck tags.
    Unknown-2.jpg

So with the pressure on and the wind from the wrong direction to best hunt the ranch I had permission for, we headed out as soon as she was done shooting her two rounds of high school trap.

We got into a place where we could watch a draw for deer movement but the visibility was a bit more limited than I prefer but for a kid from the prairie, I start feeling limited if I can't see at least a 1/2-mile in all directions. Have to admit I was a bit concerned when I thought she should be doing this:IMG_6340.JPG
    and instead she was doing this:
    IMG_6336.JPG
    Only to find out that rather than playing games, she was doing this:
    IMG_6386.JPG
    Which shouldn't have surprised me as she has a pretty good eye for photography.
    Attached Images Attached Images