Thread: CFB week 9

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB week 9

1) Miami @ Boston College This one has upset written all over it, wait a minute, neither is ranked so it doesn't qualify. BC has been playing well of late and they are the home team. BC in a close one

2) Texas Tech @ Iowa st Hard to pick against the Cyclones in Ames, but I'm going to. Red Raiders

3) Wisconsin @ Northwestern Another one calling upset. The Wildcats barely snuck by Rutgers last week, Badgers by ten

4) Purdue @ Michigan st My head says Sparty but my heart says Boilermakers. I'm going with.....yes.

5) K state @ Oklahoma Sooners roll while Synder stands on the sidelines looking like he just ate a green persimmon

6) South Florida @ Houston This should be a great game. I'm going with Houston by two. Or South Fla by three. maybe

7) Florida @ Georgia Another great game on paper. Difficult to believe Georgia is gonna lose two this early but they fall out of the race for the east this week. Florida in a close one

8) Iowa @ Penn st Upset in Happy valley. Should be another fantastic defensive game. Woo pig Hawkeyes

9) Kentucky @ Missouri Upset pick #2, Tigers can't shut down Snell but they can outscore him. Missouri in a close one

10) Washington St @ Stanford Our token Pac 10/12 game. I like State and I don't like stanford. The Tree prevails

11) Texas A&M @ Mississippi st I have zero faith in the Bulldog offensive but the Faggies have male cheerleaders. Somebody wins, probably Mississippi st

12) North Carolina st @ The Cuse Upset pick #3. I like the orange here, hereby guaranteeing a 50 point Pack win

13) Notre Dame @ Navy This one is absolutely screaming upset but Kelly has the Irish playing well. ND by fourteen+

14) Texas @ Okie st Okay, upset #4. Gundy is going to be horribly upset when Texas beats them saturday

other games of interest:

Clemson subdues a game Seminole team. Francios takes a beating
    Wake loses a close one to The Lying Petrinos
    Ga tech @ Virgina Tech. I have absolutely no idea so we'll go with the home team, the Hokies
    Vandy @ Arkansas. The piggies think they will win this one, they won't. Not even close, Vandy by 14+ in Fayetteville
    Last edited by quercus alba; 10-23-2018 at 01:01 PM.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein