We went on our first "shake-down" cruise in the motorhome a couple weeks ago, returned home and it's been in sitting in the driveway since we got back. As we exited the coach, I flipped off the main cabin electrical switch. I'm still learning how this beast works and I "thought" that switch shut off ALL house power. Well, yesterday, I went inside to get something and when I walked past the (residential-sized) refrigerator/freezer, I noticed it was still running and cold. I also found a light on in the rear bathroom. ARRRGGGHHH! I figured the house batteries HAD to be pretty dead by now and checked the readout panel. Everything is fully charged! Although I have three options for power, "shore power" when I'm plugged in (like at a powered campsite) as well as a diesel generator, neither of those options are being used. I have a couple of solar panels on the roof, but it's been overcast and has rained for the past 4-5 days (with intermittent sun a few times during the day). Evidently, even with the dreary days, the solar has managed to run the light left on accidently, the large refrigerator/freezer (with our outside temps running in the 90's) as well as keeping the house batteries fully charged! I hadn't planned on testing the solar system, but I guess it passed with flying colors anyway!