Thread: CFB week 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB week 1

3-2 ytd. 1st week picks are usually a shot in the dark at best.......kinda like bowl games

1) South Fla @ NC State -18: The Bulls vs the Wolfpack, a couple of great mascots. The bulls are traditionally a stiff test for about anyone but the Pack should win this but not cover. Pack 36-23

2) Boise st @ UCF -5: I think the Gus bus will thrive now that it's not in the SEC parking lot anymore however the blue field boys are not a team to be trifled with. Successful opener for Gus 31-20.

3) Ohio st @ Minn +14: Just move along nothing to see here Buckeye's 38 -20. Or worse

4) NCar @ Vir Tech +5.5: I'm a fan of old green teeth, Tarholes 35-24

5) Penn st @ Wisco -5.5: I would love to see a scoreless tie where James Franklin gets his face stepped on. Badger 31-21

6) Okla -27 @ Tulane in Norman: Upset Special. Just kidding, the only green wave in Oklahoma is in Posty's toilet bowl after a big bait of burritos and hot sauce. Sooners 48-14

7) Rice @ Arkansas -19: Rice is a little better than people think and Arkansas is going to be missing some key starters so I don't expect the Hogs to cover. Piggies 28-14

8) Alabama @ Miami +18.5: Very much a trap game, I think the Tide wins but doesn't cover. Bama 33-23

9) Indiana @ Iowa -3.5: Love the Hawkeyes but here's my upset special Hoosiers 30-21

10) Ore st @ Purdue -7: Probably closer than many of the Boilermaker fans think but Purdue covers 34-26

11) Georgia @ Clemson -3: This is a good upset pick but Kirby Smart is Mark Richt 2.0 in my book. Clemson in a low scoring donnybrook 21-13

12) LSU @ UCLA +3: Upset Special 2/two/too, despite superior talent the Bayou Bengals fall short 28-23. In the postgame interview coach O says Arghufgmrrzk tokldhrggacptly

13) Notre Dame @ Fla st +7.5: I hate the Irish. Domers 38-20

14) Louisville @ Ole Miss -10: Love Kiffin hate Ole Miss and their overrated hot shot Heisman favorite QB (who threw 6 ints against arkansas last year) but they should beat the Cardinals. Rebel Black Bear Land Sharks 38-24

other games of interest:

Northwestern over Sparty
    West Vagina over the Terps
    Miss st over LA tech
    Texas over the Ragin Cajuns
    Houston over Taco Tech
    Last edited by quercus alba; 08-31-2021 at 12:01 PM.