West Virginia at Houston: Coogs should have stayed in the AAC. The Mountain men prevail 34-21

Syracuse at Florida State: Clempson and the Semenholes back to back is tough sledding for anyone. The Orange go down again 35-17

Georgia at Vanderbilt: Georgia looked worthy of their #1 ranking last week, I expect a little letdown this week but still an easy win Dawgs 31-20

Indiana at Michigan: Not a lot of point of the Hoosiers getting off the bus, Michigan big 45-16

Arkansas at Alabama: Speaking of staying on the bus, Hogs will make Jalen Milroe look like Tom Brady. Bama rolls the piggies 38-6. Sam Pittman says "we have to play better". Again.

Iowa State at Cincinnati: Tough pick here but I like Cincy at home here by half a dozen. Bearcats 27-21

Michigan State at Rutgers: Spartans are a team without a rudder. Scarlet Ka-nights 34-17

Ohio State at Purdue: Sorry DD, no Boiler upset this year but not a blowout either. The Ohio State 30-17

Oregon at Washington: How can I put this? Somewhere in the bottom of the Marianna Trench is an aquatic lifeform who has never seen a man that cares more about this game than I do. Washington 34-31

Texas A&M at Tennessee: I wish this game was played in an alternate universe where both teams could lose. Aggies 28-27

Illinois at Maryland: There was no joy in Bertville as Maryland thrashes the Illini 33-16

BYU at TCU: Brigham's boys beat Arkansas which isn't exactly a ringing endorsement, TCU has the hogs ex-OC which isn't much of an endorsement either. Coogs outmuscle the Horny Toads 33-28

Kansas at Oklahoma State: Not real sure exactly what a Jayhawk is but I suspect they'll win. Cowboys go down 41-21

Florida at South Carolina: This would be a good day for Spencer Rattler to go off, however Florida's ref's travel with the team. Gators win 27-23

Wake Forest at Virginia Tech: Two teams going nowhere fast. Deacons 17-14

Iowa at Wisconsin: Typical Big 10/14/?? game, A real slugfest ..........Wisco 17-13

Louisville at Pittsburgh: Pitt's down a little this year and I like the way Louisville took Notre Dame out of the playoff picture. Cards 33-21

Auburn at LSU: Auburn has a decent D but no O. LSU has a decent O but no D. Homies wins a shootout 37-31

Kansas State at Texas Tech: As I was eating a bowl of venison goulash last night the macaroni in my bowl formed the letters KSU. I figured my wife has finally driven me around the bend so I'm going Raiders 30-26

Miami at North Carolina: After the game ending debacle last week I'm sure the Canes would like to redeem themselves. Ah no, Tarholes 34-20

USC at Notre Dame: Another one of those alternate universe scenarios, I'm gonna call the upset here and go Iwish 29-28

Missouri at Kentucky: Two teams looking to bounce back after disappointing losses. Mizzou wins 31-28

UCLA at Oregon State: Another one of those Marianna Trench thingies. I like beaver. Oregon st 31-20

North Carolina State at Duke: Pack vs HHD (Hanks Hated Dookies). Sorry Hdude, gonna be a devilish evening for State. Dook 30-23