Thread: CFB Week 8

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB Week 8

We're starting to get down to the nut cutting with most of the cupcake games past......except whoever plays Arkansas. Tougher games makes tougher picking as well.

Central Florida at Oklahoma: As Paul Simon would would say "You gotta hop on the Gus bus....NOT". Sooners 37-16

Air Force at Navy: Love the service games, feel the Force Luke.........Falcons 31-10

Penn State at Ohio State: A sure sign of the apocalypse because I'm pulling for the Buckeyes. I will never pull for a James Franklin led team however, I think Penn st wins 20-17

Mississippi State at Arkansas: ordinarily I pick State by a hundred but QB Will Rogers is out for the season so I'm only picking them by 20. State 27-7

Rutgers at Indiana: I like Schiano so I'm going with the Scarlet Ka-nights 31-21

Washington State at Oregon: Ptttttttt. I'll say Ducks by ten, 38-28

Tennessee at Alabama: SEC has to protect their cash cow so look for Bama to get a call/no call late in the game and win 20-17

Minnesota at Iowa: I hope the Hawkeyes win so Hidey's wife won't bully him too badly. Iowa 20-14

Oklahoma State at West Virginia: Interesting match-up here, if I was a gambler I wouldn't touch this one. Okie-State 31-30

Wisconsin at Illinois: This one may go to overtime, Wisco 4-2

South Carolina at Missouri: Gamecocks are like a box of chocolates, so I'm taking the home team. Mizzou 34-30

Pittsburgh at Wake Forest: Jekyll meets Hyde. Ying meets Yang. I have no idea but I'll pick Pitt 33-26

Northwestern at Nebraska: Hope the Cornholers beat them by 50 but they won't. Bugeaters 27-26

Texas at Houston: After beating WV with a hail Mary they'll need a few Our Fathers, Hail Holy Queen's and a box of rosary beads this week. Horns 35-17

Virginia at North Carolina: I sure wish Cappy was around to watch his boys in blue this year. Tarholes 41-21

Ole Miss at Auburn: You can come out of the closet now Big Muddy, it's okay to root for Ole Miss. Rebel Black Bear Land Sharks 30-24

TCU at Kansas State: Kendal Briles will run his famous tight end sneak on the goal line again and it won't work again. Mildcats 28-21

Texas Tech at BYU: Brigham's boys only beat Arkansas by 7 but it's also being played in rarefied air so I'll go Raiders by ten or so. 38-27

Duke at Florida State: Jordan Travis is good to go and that's bad news for Duke. Semenholes 31-20

Michigan at Michigan State: Not much of a grudge match anymore. Wolverines 42-16

Army at LSU: Army should keep the LSU offense off the field enough to make it respectable but too little too late. Tigers 34-24

Utah at USC: Who cares? Condoms 33-30

Clemson at Miami: Tough one here, my head says Miami but my heart says Clempson. Canes go down 26-24

Arizona State at Washington: Yaaaaawn. Huskies over the scumdevils 35-21
    Last edited by quercus alba; 10-17-2023 at 05:37 PM.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein