Thread: CFB Week 9

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB Week 9

Syracuse @ Virginia Tech: I don't think I've picked a tech game right in three years. Orange 27-24

Purdue @ Nebraska: Somebody has to win so I'm voting Bugeaters at home 24-20

Pitt @ Notre Dame: Like shooting fish in a barrel, Irish by twenty 34-14

Georgia vs. Florida: No Brock Bowers and in the swamp, this one is ripe for an upset......Naw close but no seegar Dawgs 30-23

BYU @ Texas: No Ewers makes this one tougher but the Horns still hook em 28-17

Cincinnati @ Oklahoma State: After a slow start the Cowboys have been bowing up on folks recently. The trend continues Okey Dokey 33-21

Houston @ Kansas State: Houston is playing pretty good but I'm going to go with the Mildcats in a close one......35-31

Iowa State @ Baylor: This might actually be a pretty good game. Cyclones 27-23

Oklahoma @ Kansas: Oklahoma shakes off last weeks doldrums and spanks the Jhawks. 40-29

West Virginia @ UCF: The Knights are a different team with Plumblee at QB. I'm Picking UFC 31-28

North Carolina @ Georgia Tech: The Tarholes looked like crap last week, look for Tech to keep it close. Old green-teeth and crew wreck tech 31-21

Marshall @ Coastal Carolina: Two good, well coached evenly matched teams. I like the home team Chanticleers 27-20

Old Dominion @ James Madison: another two good, well coached evenly matched teams. Gotta root for any team called The Dukes, JMU 33-24

Virginia @ Miami (FL): Cavs shot their wad last week against the Tarholes. The Canes at home win big 38-16

Florida State @ Wake Forest: The Deacons just don't have enough horses, FSU 37-17

Indiana @ Penn State: Franklin lead teams like to beat up on the grade school kids, not so much on highschoolers. Lions big 34-10

Maryland @ Northwestern: Terps in a shootout 31-30

Michigan State @ Minnesota: I hate gophers, the pocket kind and the golden kind both. Minniehaha 12-9

Mississippi State @ Auburn: State beats the War eagles/tigers in a close one. 10-9

Ohio State @ Wisconsin: Close for a little while but the Buckeyes pull away late 29-14

South Carolina @ Texas A&M: I hope rattler throws for 800 yards and 12 TD's but he won't Faggies 34-20

Duke @ Louisville: Interesting matchup, I think Dook squeaks one out 21-20

Tennessee @ Kentucky: Neither team has impressed me much, I'm gonna go with the Vols 27-20

Vanderbilt @ Ole Miss: Ha. Rebel/Black bear/Landsharks by a bunch. 51-17

Colorado @ UCLA: The only regret I have here is that UCLA can't peat Prime twice saturday. Bruins 34-28

Oregon @ Utah: Turns out that beating USC ain't no big deal. I think the Ducks have the better team and win 30-21

Oregon State @ Arizona: Hard not to like any team with the word beaver in their name. Ostate 36-21

USC @ California: Trojans get back on track against the hapless bears; USC 44-26

Washington @ Stanford: Huskies 41-13

Washington State @ Arizona State: I'm gonna say Scum-devils 27-24

Clemson @ NC State: Sorry Hank I just haven't seen enough offense out of the Pack. I'm going with Clempson 20-16.

Arkansas @ Bye Week: Sam Pittman's job is safe for another year as the Hawgs pull off a stunner beating Bye Week on the road 2-0
    Last edited by quercus alba; 10-24-2023 at 02:07 PM.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein