Or, I should say What Would You Do? Earlier this week I received a text saying my packages have left the warehouse and it gave me a FedEx tracking number. HUH? We haven't ordered anything we haven't already received. I checked the order and found we had TWO Visio Smart TV's on the way ... ordered from Sam's Club! WTF? I immediately checked my AmEx account and found a $400 (can't remember the amount actually) charge to Sam's Club.

I called Sam's and was informed they'd shipped and there was nothing I could do about it, I "ordered" them, they're shipped and they're mine"! Well, fuck you very much! I then called AmEx to report the fraud and they cancelled my AmEx card, over-nighted a replacement and removed the charges from my bill. I then tried calling FedEx to report the fraud and ask them to stop the delivery, but after a half-dozen calls, found there is absolutely no way to talk to a human being ... I just got caught up in a loop that did nothing but continue sending me back to where I started .... all recorded messages. I finally hollered F-YOU! at my p/c screen and gave up. Well, about 30-mins ago, I ended up with two smart tv's on my front porch! Didn't even have to sign for them. It makes no sense and the only thing I can think of is somebody scammed my credit card info (Lynn's actually), ordered the tv's but either forgot ... or couldn't (?) change the delivery address on my Sam's Club account. (Amateur scammer?)

Well, I followed the tracking info thinking maybe some porch pirate might be hanging around the neighborhood awaiting delivery, then grab the things as soon as the truck pulls off. BUT ... there have been no unidentifiable cars/people around. (we live in a small, close-knit community, one way in, one way out, AND I'm on a cul-de-sac). None of this makes sense.

So, the question is ... since Sam's essentially told me, "I bought 'em, I own 'em" ... should I do the dishonest thing and return them for a refund? I don't need them and don't want them. Remember, AmEx removed the charges from my account. I guess I would then become a fraudster, but I also feel I went above and beyond in my efforts to stop this mess before it went too far and was basically told to pound sand. I just wish I weren't so honest, then the thought of returning them to Sam's for a refund wouldn't bother me in the least. But it does. I don't want to know what Jesus would do (I "think" I know already) ... what would YOU dufebutts do?

Edit: FedEx did not ask for a signature and didn't even take a pic of the delivery. Lynn happened to be taking some trash to the can when the driver dropped them off and they spoke, so that may be why he didn't take a pic (which I thought they always did).