Thought I'd pass it on.
BKB

Hi Barry! *Yes, please do put a Small message on the board for me. ( Don't know if you are able to convert this Barry but I believe it started With my first attempt at a reply to this message. A couple of weeks ago. *All other messages to or from my cell are fine.) I'm sad to say that I'm not doing very well. Get very confused and it seems that every device I touch, I manage to screw up. Can't hold a conversation and am just in general ......SNAFU'D......fucked up beyond all repair........ Or something *like that. *That damned cancer has reached my brain and really has me confused. No appetite, absolutely no enegy and tired all the time. Please tell all the guys that I'm thinking of them all the time and I've tried to answer mails and somehow manage to lose them. *Right now we're overloaded with company. Don't know what we'd do without our daugher. She's been an absolute. Blessing. *Once again I'll try to post on GH, but seem to screw up every time. Then I get fustrated and give up. Thanks for your help Barry, love all you guys.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry