... he said it took him forever to get through as he kept screwing up when dialing. Anyway, he wanted me to promise to tell all youse dufes hello and he misses everyone here. He can't post at G/H and can't even e-mail because his memory is so shot he keeps screwing up. (the cancer is all through his brain) His computer is so fubar now it's about useless.

It's sooo sad ... it's like I want to do something for him and know there's not a damn thing I can do. He has quite a bit of pain even though they have him on all sorts of pain medication. He has a home care nurse coming in now and they want to put him into hospice, but (his words) ... he'd rather die at home. It was very difficult to hear/understand him but we talked a good 15-20 minutes. I could hear his voice weakening and he kept forgetting what we were talking about in mid-sentence, so I wound the conversation down to let him get a bit of rest.

Man this sucks! I really love that old Canuckian. Please send him your thoughts and prayers in whatever way you think they'll reach him. He's one of the good guys.