A man sits reading his paper when his wife enters the house. She approaches him in a most provocative manner and says, "Have you ever seen a twenty dollar bill all crumpled up?" in a soft sweet voice.

Not knowing what to make of this situation he replies "No."

Pursing her lips she give him a sexy little smile, reaches into her cleavage and slowly pulls out a crumpled twenty dollar bill.

Then stepping closer in she asks in a low sexy voice, "Have you ever seen a fifty all crumpled up?"

Intrigued, he answers "Uh, no."

She gives him another sexy little smile, seductively reaches into the waistband of her slacks and, ever so slowly, removes a crumpled fifty dollar bill.

"Now," she says as she leans down and whispers, "Have you ever seen 30,000 dollars all crumpled up?"

Totally confused and excited he stammers, "No-o-o-o-o."

"Well then," she whispers in his ear, "Go look in the garage..."

I'm back... Fishing sucked. Caught a ton of walleyes and some nice ones - but had to resort to dragging Lindy Rigs. I'd as soon watch cement crack. Caught a couple Great Northern Pike about 35-36" but worked my butt off for those. On the other hand, it was 44 and 41 degrees two mornings running. That did get my blood up a bit.