Before the Deers get here...

This is an attempt to explains why I feel the way I do about things. Let's say a hundred years ago there were a hundred people in America pulling a wagon towards a common goal of just having a good life.

At some point it became necessary (a very real need) for some of the folks pulling the wagon to have to go on disability. So let's say out of the 100 folks 10 of them became truly disabled and needed to get in the wagon.... I have absolutely NO problem with that.

But what has happened over the past hundred years is out of the 90 left pulling the wagon a LOT of them have decided its better to ride in the wagon than to help pull it. This brings us to the point we are today. 40 more folks have jumped in the wagon that really don't need to be there, leaving only half to pull it....

Now while you might think my rant is about the 40 lazy folks hitching a free ride for no reason other than wanting the government to take care of them, but it ain't.

What I'm sick to death of is having a lier in chief that continues to tell me how bad and evil the folks left pulling the wagon are.... How THEY need to give just a little more.

Well KMA OBummer, enough is enough.
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner