Thread: New deer stand arrived, today.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New deer stand arrived, today.....

I may have mentioned it before, but my favorite 25 year old deerstand of plywood, tin, and 2x4's has seen it's better days. The grandkids refuse to use it because they say it smells like rat turds, and really sucks.

In the meantime, I happened to google-surf for pre-formed deerstands, and happened upon this one....never seen one like it because most of them have to be assembled, and use plywood floors....this one is delivered completely assembled, and is all-gel/coated-fiberglass....no wood, at all.

A bit pricey, but I figure I'll never have to buy another one for the rest of my life....as a matter of fact, my b-I-l just finished building a new deerstand outta plywood, tin, and 2x4's, and he spent, including labor, within a couple of hundred bucks of what this fiberglass stand costs.

It was delivered today from Redneck Deer Blinds in Lamar, Missouri....they have their own delivery trucks, and unloaded it, right by my carport....the quality and workmanship is even more than I expected.

Kudos to Neil, the truck driver, and Jere, the sales rep....they made absolutely certain that I was pleased with my purchase and delivery.

http://www.redneckblinds.com

shooter-5_lrg.jpg

shooter-1_med.jpg
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 10-26-2013 at 03:38 AM.
    Southern Gentleman