OK, Hear is the deal. On my lease I have 1 a couple stand in the woods and then I have 1 that is in a hay meadow that borders a 300 or 400 soybean field. Now all of these are a a fair walk from a quarter mile to almost 3/4 of a mile and I really have no problem walking to my stands when hunting in fact I kind of enjoy it. To get to these stands I walk along the bean field then peel of into the woods to get to those stands at different intervals. My issue is when it's time to fill the feeders or do work on the stands or shooting lanes or drag a deer out I have to drive my truck along the bean field and it gets pretty impassable when there is any moisture at all. So I have been thinking about some type of UTV, actually because of where my lease is I might could get away with driving it to my lease if I am sneaky. It's about 10 miles but mostly back roads.

My question is this, we have a few farm supply stores around here (Atwoods, TSC ect) and they always have these off brand UTV's for about half what a name brand (Polaris, Kawasaki, Yamaha Ect). These generally have name brand engines such as Kawasaki, Suzuki and Kohler so it seems the engine would be fine but what about the rest of the unit. would these be worth buying or would I be better off buying a 4 or 5 year old brand name?