The government shut down a few weeks ago? I was being told it was the end of the Tea party and killing republican chances in the next election. Like I said then voters will not remember. It did not effect that many people and those they were effected got a paid vacation and in some cases got both back pay and unemployment. The events of late have more than vindicated the Republican and Tea Party and proven beyond any doubt they had the good of Americans in mind.
Speaking of unemployment did you see where over 339,000 FIRST-time folks signed up last week? There your OBummer Care taking it toll.
And when you get BILL CLINTON saying you need to be true to your word, the ranks are falling apart! WOW. Clinton calling you a lier is BAD!
Just over 100,000 have signed up and over 5 million have had their insurance canceled.
The democrats missed a great opportunity during the shutdown. IF they had done as Republicans wanted and offered to delay for one year, They could have blamed a lot of this on the Republicans. But not now. It's their baby,,,,
They have had 3 years to implement this junk and could not get it done. But now OBummer wants the insurance companies to reinstate the cancelled plans in 30 days...
The way he has demonized the insurance companies and is now calling them in for a meeting today, if I was them I'd turn my back on him.
By the way that meeting should be aired LIVE on TV. This OBummer closed door crap is getting old
Democrats are running like hell from the unaffordable OBummer care now. Just as I said during the shutdown they will pay the price on this deal.
Ain't seeing Pee-losi and Reid on the TV and OBummer was sedated so bad yesterday he looked like a whipped pup.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner