Thread: Chirstmas with Dino

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    I can still remember the every day afternoon lineup of good westerns on TV. I was probably in the third or fourth grade then. Sugarfoot, Maverick, The Rebel, and the Lone Ranger. On Saturdays we got My Friend Flicka and The Rifleman. Those were darned good old westerns. They must have filmed a jillion of them.BKB

and on edit it wasn't The Rebel it was Johny Yuma. I was thinking of the theme song....'Johnny Yuma was a rebel, he roamed through the west....'BKB
    You were right the first time dufus ... the name of the show was The Rebel ... (Johnny Yuma was the rebel). I can still sing the theme song myownfineself! Don't forget Rawhide (Clint Eastwood) or Rin Tin Tin!

Can't believe nobody mentioned Roy Rogers. P-hole mentioned My Friend Flicka ... but how 'bout Fury? And I HAD to watch Sky King!

Loved Wagon Train. Anybody remember that old show, Broken Arrow or Wanted: Dead or Alive?

Not persactly a western ... but how 'bout Circus Boy? It starred Micky Dolenz who would later become one of The Monkeys. (Hey ... I was a kid, ok?)
    Last edited by Thumper; 12-20-2013 at 08:39 PM.