House Bill 1237 to repeal the ban on Sunday Hunting in Virginia will be heard THIS WENESDAY January 22nd at 8:30 AM in the Agriculture, Conservation and Natural Resources Committee.

We need your help!

We've identified 9 key legislators that need to hear from supporters before the committee hearing on Wednesday.

The General Assembly is open today - if you live or hunt in any of these localities, please call your legislator today!

Delegate Tony Wilt - Rockingham County, Harrisonburg City

Phone: (804) 698-1026,
Email: DelTWilt@house.virginia.gov
Delegate Charles Poindexter - Franklin County, Henry County, Patrick County

Phone: (804) 698-1009
DelCPoindexter@house.virginia.gov
Delegate Matthew Fariss - Appomattox, Buckingham, Campbell and Nelson Counties

Phone: (804) 698-1059
Email: DelMFariss@house.virginia.gov
Delegate Daniel Marshall - Henry County, Pittsylvania County, Danville City

Phone: (804) 698-1014
Email: DelDMarshall@house.virginia.gov
Delegate Robert Orrock - Caroline and Spotsylvania Counties

Phone: (804) 698-1054
Email: DelBOrrock@house.virginia.gov
Delegate Thomas Wright - Amelia, Cumberland, Lunenburg, Mecklenburg and Nottoway Counties

Phone: (804) 698-1061
Email: DelTWright@house.virginia.gov
Delegate Edward Scott - Culpeper, Madison and Orange Counties

Phone: (804) 698-1030
Email: DelEScott@house.virginia.gov
Delegate Luke Torian - Prince William County

Phone: (804) 698-1052
Email: DelLTorian@house.virginia.gov
Delegate R. Lee Ware - Chesterfield, Fluvanna, Goochland and Powhatan Counties

Phone: (804) 698-1065
Email: DelLWare@house.virginia.gov
IF YOU CAN ATTEND ON WEDNESDAY

WHAT: Virginia Sunday Hunting Bill to be heard in Hosue Agriculture, Conservation and Natural Resources Committee.

HB1234 - Delegate Todd Gilbert

WHEN: Wednesday, January 22, 8:30 AM - PLEASE ARRIVE NOT LATER THAN 8:00 AM.

WHERE: House Room C – General Assembly Building (Corner of 9th and Broad Street Richmond, VA)

DIRECTIONS:
The General Assembly Building (GAB) is on the corner of 9th and Broad Street in downtown Richmond.
Directions from the North
• Take I-95 South
• Take 3rd Street exit and cross Broad Street
• Turn left onto Franklin Street and follow until it dead-ends
• Turn left onto 9th Street
Directions from the South
• Take I-95 North
• Take I-195, Downtown Expressway
• Take Canal Street/9th Street exit
• Turn right onto 9th Street
Directions from the East
• Take I-64 West
• Take 5th Street exit and cross Broad Street
• Turn left onto Franklin Street and follow until it dead-ends
Directions from the West
• Take I-64 East
• Take I-195, Downtown Expressway, through toll booth
• Take 7th/9th Street exit and go straight

House Room C is on the first floor of the General Assembly Building. When you enter through security, go right. Senate Room C will be ion your right. We will have people with stickers to greet you.

PARKING: There are four free general public spaces (1 hour) on the north side of Bank Street, between 9th and 10th Streets. A limited number of metered public parking spaces (2 hours) are located on the west side of 10th Street, between Main and Bank Streets, on Bank Street, between Governor and 14th Streets, on the south side of Main Street, between 9th and 12th Streets and on 12th Street between Main and Bank Streets and on Franklin Street. Pay parking lots and decks are nearby on 8th and Grace Street and 7th and Marshall Streets. Downloadable maps of nearby parking lots and decks are available, as well as rates for these areas. There are four free general public spaces (1 hour) on the north side of Bank Street, between 9th and 10th Streets. A limited number of metered public parking spaces (2 hours) are located on the west side of 10th Street, between Main and Bank Streets, on Bank Street, between Governor and 14th Streets, on the south side of Main Street, between 9th and 12th Streets and on 12th Street between Main and Bank Streets and on Franklin Street. Pay parking lots and decks are nearby on 8th and Grace Street and 7th and Marshall Streets.

Virginia Sunday Hunting Coalition