http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...-racial-slurs/

OK, the above is one of about a zillion 'hits' I got on Google for searching for "four white families go sledding and get attacked by 30 blacks".

I don't have any current comments on this even, per se. I have another point to make.

This was on another website I frequent. It's in the "Politics and News" Forum. It's the same software we use, but yeah, they have separate Forums. Works, too! ha. Course, they have about 1,000 active members.

Here's my point. I googled this and the first 30 entries were stuff like "realtruth.com/blogspot", etc. Not one single actual news agency. Nada. That lead me to this conclusion, which is my real point. Either this is untrue, didn't happen, a big lie............or it did happen and either happened like that or got blown up 1,000X.

That led me to research if it really did. I can't find it. No news agency reported it. SO.......either A) it happened, even if only partially, and we really, truly, actually, honestly, are getting lied to big time by the media, as many far-righters are claiming more and more, or B) there are way, way, WAY, WWWAAAYYYY, more 'nuts' out there than almost anyone believes.

I started out believing B.

But somehow, neither answer makes sense. And you know what they say.......when there are only two possible outcomes, and neither is possible..............................well........ ....

?????????