Thread: Militia? Standoff? Harry Reid?? Turtles? Firefight??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Boy, here I am converting to liberalism and you're still arguing with me. In this case i think you should believe the big news stations, especially MSNBC and stuff, the local news, the Arizona Legislature and stuff should just keep their mouths shut. In fact they should be forced to. Our president needs to pass an executive order against the right wing news and people because it will be better for everyone. Our Government needs to become even more like Nazi Germany. After all Hitler had close to the right idea, we need to control the Jews. His problem is he didn't go far enough, he needed to control the Christians too. I am so sick of the right wing and what they stand for, freedom, family values, personal responsibility. I am trying to get enlightened, if possible I am going to be a bi sexual even. This might be difficult as I have never been attracted to dudes but that's probably the oppressive way I was brought up. You know to be tolerant of people that didn't share the progressive views like us. I might have to start out with a 3 way with Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus. They aren't the same person right? This way I can kinda ease into it. Even though I played catcher most of my life I'll probably have to start out pitching, just to get used to it. This whole thing about state rights sucks also. I think every law should be federal enforced, this isn't a Republic for goodness sake. I am loving being liberal, I used to have to try to think sometimes, now I don't have to think at all. Now I can just listen to MSNBC and they tell me what I need to know. It now longer have headaches because I can just turn my brain totally off for the most part. I really wished I had discovered this years ago. No stress, no muss, no fuss.
    Last edited by Gunther; 04-14-2014 at 12:52 PM.
    A man gets one great horse and one great dog in his life, a damn lucky man might get two.