I picked these up today and am a bit confused. I looked at them and know they "say" "Walther P99", but they appear to be mags for a .22 cal. I carry a Walther PPK-S (.380), but to be honest, that's about 100% of my knowledge when it comes to Walther's. I "thought" the P99 came in larger calibers like 9mm and 40 cal. and the .22's were something like P22 (?). Judging by the openings on these clips, they look tiny ... certainly no bigger than a .22 cal. Believe it or not, I don't even have a .22 round to test the things ... I sold all 10,000 of 'em to Hunter000 a while back. The mags themselves are about 4 1/4" long.

The Walther logo looks correct and the clips are VERY much heavier than I'd expected, so the quality seems to be there. In fact, they're so heavy, I thought they were full of rounds when I first picked 'em up. Anyway, I sent a couple pics to Cappy, but he's busy on his tractor spraying for worms, so I figured I'd throw some pics up here for some feedback until he can take a look.

Actually, I was on the way to an estate sale, but was way early and spotted a yard sale on the way that looked interesting, so I stopped. I asked the lady there what these clips were and she looked at them, read the bottom and said, "Oh, those are Walther P-99's!" Duh! She had no clue. Maybe they belonged to her EX-husband or sumpin' ... I didn't ask.

Call me a bozo if you want ... but I'm kinda stumped on these. Any Walther fans here who can point me in the right direction?

p99walther0830 021.JPG p99walther0830 018.JPG

p99walther0830 008.JPG p99walther0830 016.JPG

p99walther0830 004.JPG p99walther0830 001.JPG