I was hitting estate sales today and came across some old Wagner nickel plated cast iron pans. They're "Sidney O" models (as opposed to "Sidney -O-") which dates them to between 1895 - 1920. I have to do a little cleaning, but they're some cool pans and have the fire rings. One is an 11" skillet and the other is a hair over 12" (to the outside of the pour spouts). They should be some really cool looking pans once I do a little cleaning (sorry, no pics yet) .... AND worth some pretty decent $$$!

I bought a butt-load of stuff this weekend (had a sale Wed-Thur) as well as four today ... so I've been busy. I did score on an old "broken" flare gun (marine signal flares). It's an Olin (now Orion) 12 gauge gun, but the breech would not open completely. Heck, they bring $35-$45 (used) on eBay, but it was broken so I bought it for $0.25 figuring if I couldn't repair it, I could just throw it away and not really lose anything. I went on-line to see if I could find any reference on how to fix it and found out there's been a recall for the same persact problem. All you have to do is send 'em back in and they'll replace it with a brand new model! It's a 1989 model and the recall is on anything prior to 2000. Cool! Now instead of a 16 year old, used gun, I'll have a brand new one to sell and they run $70 in the stores. Not a bad investment for a quarter.

I have a dang truck load of crap here to sort through, but I thought those were some cool finds that may not bore you too badly.