Please, this is not some joke. I need some help from someone who understands the internet and how this stuff works.......Len, Foo, Hombre, whoever...........

My mother is 87. Very lucid, drives, and works in yard. For many years, she has made quilts on order for folks, and sold them. She has a quilting machine and does a lot of them, sells them to folks.

OK, somehow she got on every kind of business listing on the internet..........most I've never heard of..........Buzzfile, Mantra, Amfibi.......dozens of these things. I assume their general purpose is legit, but clearly they don't check their data. Every one of them spit out the same data, how much she makes (grossly incorrect, GROSSLY!), how many employees, etc. BUT they all have her street address (next door to me!), her telephone number, etc.

Most list her business type as generally correct (Personal Services, Quilting, or such), but some say "Tuxedo Services" or crazy things. THUS, she's getting calls all day, every day, from callers legitimately asking if they can rent a tuxedo, or if her barber shop is open till 5:00, that sort of thing.

I've tried to tell her to stop answering the phone. I'm some successful in that, but she keeps saying she NEEDS certain calls, and she needs the legitimate callers searching for a place to make quilts. Plus, my crazy brother, when there, answers her phone.........just in case one of his buddies might want to buy him a drink!

SO, here's what I need..........I need to somehow remove her from all these sites. Just take her name and address and number and info out......... and I don't even know how they got the info in the first place, other than data mining. I doubt these online places exist via folks calling them up and asking to please be listed!!!

How do I get her removed from the gazillion websites that have her 'business' info listed?????????????