Well boys and girls, it seems the time has come for me to make a monumental decision (or two, or three).

The tumor in my back is growing (still).....it's already got me sitting in my recliner most of the time, and traversing the house via wheelchair.

SO...... the time has come for me to seriously think about selling off some of the guns in my "toy collection".

Sometime this week (I hope), I'll be making a list of guns that I'll be selling off. I'm not exactly sure what the process is....but I've got quite a few that I need to get shed of. Ones with sentimental value and/or "family heirlooms" will be staying "in the family".....but the ones that are "just guns" will be going up on the For Sale block.

I'm posting this to give y'all first crack at some "good" guns. Where I'm heading, they don't allow guns......or money, or cars, or much else from what I've read.

SOOOoooooooo.....If you are interested in getting a copy of "The List", PM or email me and I'll get back to you.

Man!!!! This "end-of-life" stuff sure leaves a lot of untied things left to do. But, it's like Di and I were talking about the other day.....NONE of that stuff (except for making sure my Will is up to date) is as important as meeting "The Man"......He's calling me home for a reason, I just wish I could know what that reason is in advance ---- so-to-speak. I'm just greatful He's giving me the chance to say goodbye to the folks that I love!

OH....Slight spoiler alert. If any of y'll are "into" older bow-hunting equipment, I have three OLD 45# bows that will be on The List. Two recurves and one compound.