Although Larke has a request for info sent to Di, I'm sure she's had her hands full making Bill's arrangements (he passed way at home). We will hopefully get some details today on the service (assuming there is one). Lynn is on stand-by at work ... she's out of vacation time but will take "emergency leave" even though her boss is out sick for the rest of the week (kinda sticky there, but she also knew Bill and wants to be there for Di). BUT ... once we get the details, Lynn's going to call her Atlanta contacts to see if we can get a room comped. (Hyatt sold her hotel, so she's no longer officially with Hyatt ... but still has "friends" in the business). It's almost a 1000 mile round-trip for us and we'll be driving, so we'll need to stay overnight. IF ... I said IF she can, she will try to get two comped rooms if anyone here is going and could use a room. Again, this is all pure speculation and nothing has even been started yet while awaiting word from Di. I may also see if she might need an extra room for family since I've been to Bill and Di's house and I know their space is limited. Anyone here would get first shot.

Anyway, it's something to kick around. I may be getting way ahead of myself, but there's not much time for planning ... especially when we're in a holding pattern like this.

Let me know. Just remember, no guarantees. All we can do is try.