This post is for Niner and Mrs Niner!

I'm not having anything to do with the rest of you., but thought you might liked to know, during all the crap that's gone on over the last few day, you missed a birthday.

Niner busted his butt, to kept this place running, and keep us an Internet family. Doesn't feel like a family anymore.

I think he'd be sad to see what's going on around this place, right now.

So this is for my friend.

May your birthday in heaven, this weekend , have been a good one and hope you're fishing in the big lake in the sky.

This place is not the same and Arty, you are wrong. It will be a long time before I post again.

It's no longer a nice place to visit, its like a hate button has been turned on by you men.

I'm sure you're not going to find any new blood that wants to step into all this crap that's been being posted and I'm not the only female upset here.

As for the language in my post to Airbud, every single one of those words was used by men on this site!

So I tried using your language to get my point across, since you can't understand nice words.

Airbud intentionally quoted me and put it right in my face. I will not just stand back and be quiet about it. He provoked my response and after getting an undeserved ass chewing by Bucky, Airbud pushed too far.

If he hadn't started the whole thing, then it would never have happened.
I guess he didn't like being chewed out by a woman.

Most of you have gone out of your way to try and remember not to quote me and I thank you.

There's some that feel different about it.
So fine. I've been with GH since 1997, it was a fun place to visit and have conversations.
It's not that way anymore, so I'm not going to be apart of how it is right now.

While you guys have been fighting ( and I mean that literally) Mrs Niner dealt with getting through Niner's birthday alone.

Mrs Niner, hope you are doing ok.
Can't even imagine how you are dealing with everything.
Prayers for you Di!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINER!!!

Adios Amigos!