A lot of times I get a bit upset at the stigma that Arkansas has. I don't know where it came from, and I am convinced it is generally invalid. I've been to Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, and I don't understand how Arkansas is singled out. Heck, West Virginia (and even parts of Ohio and PA) are way more hick-ville.

But if it keeps tourists out, I live with it!!

Then, I run across a post like this one, on an Arkansas hunting site that I frequent:

Pygmy Goats

I've had a single one before but never 2 at a time. I got my wife a pair of 3 month old siblings for Christmas (sweet I know) but I can't seem to get them to get used to us and want to follow us around, much less come when we call them. I've tried to let them roam but they keep hitting the woods and we have to round them up. We're putting harnesses on them tomorrow and will stake them out but how do I get them to act like a dog like my other one did? I'd turn him out in the morning and put him in the pen at night. Man he thought he was a dog and just hang around the house.

I also plan on tethering the goats to my dog (mastiff/lab mix) so they'll get to roam some and they'll all get used to each other. I've tried to separate them and have one on one time but all they want is to be back together. I'm not much if a goat whisperer so advice is needed.

And then............I just shake my head and accept my fate.