Looks like I'm too danged busy to play for a while. Getting ready to leave the house and meet Lynn for lunch, then I have a farmer (well, he SAYS he's a farmer) coming over to buy fifty 5-gal. buckets (w/lids) that were left-overs from my business when I shut it down. I used to buy my food grade soap in 5 gal. buckets and always saved the empties. Time to get 'em out'ta my shed. Anyway, he uses 'em for feed buckets 'til they get all beat up, then plants some sort of tree saplings in 'em.

I also had a 55 gal. drum listed (used to buy bulk soap in drums, this is my last one) and got a call from a guy who wants it to make some sort of composting thingy. I talked to him, gave him my address and he said he only works a block away from me at Chase Bank. I told him that's where I bank and then after talking a few minutes, we realized we know each other! He's been the bank manager there for years! I'm not worried about him ... it's that other dufe. You know how shady those farmer types can be!

Then tomorrow is estate sale day and my buddy will be here at 7:00 am to head out.

Youse guys have fun and don't talk about me behind my back. Ha! Yeah right.