Thread: This stuff worth anything???....

This stuff worth anything???....

We had a clean-up day at our church.....I volunteered to haul off everything, if the others would just pile up everything at the back door.....we updated with new computers, etc., so the old stuff was in the trash pile.....it's all Dell brand stuff.

Seems I heard something about there being a small amount of gold and some other elements, being used in computers, etc.....is it enough to try to salvage and sell for the church's benefit???

Here's the stuff that was trashed:

'puter.jpg
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 06-14-2017 at 12:08 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Worthless to most, but we have a few here who run continuous ads on Craig's List who will buy (probably pennies), or take as a donation, any old computer crap for recycling (to get the gold). It's a bit of work I'm sure and I doubt it would hardly be worth the effort to do it yourself with just a few pieces. Donate it to Goodwill or the Salvation Army and take the write-off ... then donate that part of your tax return to the church.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain