Thread: A hard pill to swallow

A hard pill to swallow

This little gal was a heck of a hard worker. I’ve bought tackle and bait from her for 8 or 10 years.
    Someone murdered her yesterday at her store.
    She was always sitting at the counter tying bottom and surf rigs and had the most pleasant attitude.
    I cannot imagine why anyone would want to hurt this little gal. Most of the time one or more of her kids were in the store. I really don’t know any details. She was not a close friend but someone I knew and certainly hurt for her children.

C8322D76-4C9B-47F5-BD97-8469C1F64667.jpg

http://www.northcarolinasportsman.co...s.php?id=14467
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Jesus. It's hard to understand why things like that happen to such good people.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

How sad. It's getting harder and harder to make sense of how the world thinks and acts these days. I can't imagine the grief her family is experiencing and wish them the best.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I'm telling you. If they'd take these bastages up about 20,000 feet and chunk them out without a chute and film it all way down then play it every news hour, it might slow some of this down. If not it takes them out of the food chain and makes me feel better
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Nope ... that falls under cruel and unusual punishment.

Maybe we should offer them an all expenses paid vacation instead. Heck, it would be MUCH cheaper than providing housing, clothing, a/c, color tv, gym and free medical care for the next 70 years. I mean, heck ... how much could a one-way ticket cost to visit Uncle Kim in North Korea?
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Man, no words other than wishing her family finds Peace somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

There are just no words.

It does seem like it is only the good that dies young. And justice is awful hard to come by.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!