Thanks for the welcome back!!

Thumper, you ain't got a chance. Her eyes are 20/20 (and so are mine at 69) and she is a better shot with her Kel-Tec P11 (I call it a ZIM-9, than I am).

Got a special Weekend coming up 2/23-25/18
The last hunt I'll be hosting this year, over south of Quincy Fl.
Cattle Rancher is inundated with Squirrels (9 kids killed 48 on a Nov. hunt)

So we're doing it again! - among the families coming (and camping out) are:

1 A mother with 3 boys, 13, 9, & 8 - Only the 13 has passed HS so he will be hunting - Husband just deployed to Afghanistan 2 weeks ago. The 13 yr old and his dad came on the Nov hunt and out of 48 squirrels total for 9 kids, he got 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Kid can shoot.

2 A mother with 2 boys, 12, & 10 - Only the 12 has passed HS so he will be hunting. Dad is active duty Marine, Mom did 8 in Navy - was a Guard at GITMO for 2 yrs. Tough as Hell and grew up hunting. has 3 species of Turkey, Elk, deer, Pronghorn, and Bear to her credit.

3 Single mother with 2 boys 16 and 10, 16 is my size 6'3" 215 and fair shot with his 06', just starting on shotguns.

4 Two Veteran dads - Brothers with "minor challenges" they say. One lost an arm in Iraq, the other lost a leg. One is bring a 12 yr. old Daughter. The other a 15 yr. old son.

I check in after the 25 for sure and let you know how many they Killed and Ate!

On the Children's Miracle Network Committee, We're gathering donations for our Annual "Log-a-Load" fun ride for ATV's and side-by-sides. Every year we have access to a gigantic property owned by Coastal Lumber in So. Georgia. We put on a trail ride (not a race) as a Poker Run (best hand wins prizes, etc.)

Last year we had 573 registered from 8 months to 88. Raised $27K and every dime go to U of F Shand's Teaching Hospital in Gainesville. Yes I get the irony as I'm an FSU grad (I went to DSU because it started as a women's college and was 6 women for every man when I went, also - It doesn't cost any more to go 1st Class).

The ride is Mar 3 this year - 40 mile trail ride. Let me know if any of you can make it.

Safe Hunting to All.