Ha! P-hole, I just told her we were going to Tampa for something on Saturday, but wouldn't tell her what we'd be doing. Of course, all the way there she's trying to guess because I refused to tell her. One of her guesses was, "Does it have anything to do with food?" I answered, "I guess you could say that, but not really." (the first thing that came to my mind was "melons")

She then tried to narrow it down to what sort of food, and she got a bunch of no's, until she mentioned fruit ... then she got another vague "it's a stretch, but sort of" answer.

I gave the same answers when she asked if it had to do with animals (my first thought was puppies).

As if she wasn't confused enough already, she asked if anyone else will be involved. I informed her, one other person would be.

She asked if I'd be participating with them and I told her I wasn't physically capable to participate (heck, my boobs aren't THAT big!).

Then she got upset and said she didn't want me to just drop her off at some rock climbing wall or something, then not participate with her!

I simply repeated I'm not physically capable of participating and it went on and on from there.