I don’t want anyone to get screwed out of anything. But if the CFP has any validity, they will have considered a teams ‘full body of work’ since the CFP rankings first came out and then added or subtracted from those teams’ resumes for each following week’s rankngs. So any changes would be based on how the most recent games affected that. I don’t think Ohio State did enough this week to jump Oklahoma in the rankings. As it was, OU played its most difficult and best game of the season last night. TOSU, IMO pulled away late but played inconsistently in their game. They played their best game of the year last week.
Notre Dame didn’t play. So I think the Domers should drop to fifth and Ohio State should move to 4th and OU to 3rd.
I believe that is what will happen.
That’s my take from listening to the committee members talk about their process.

BKB

ps...I would like to understand why Texas was the only team going into the final week that had a five position descrepancy between their poll ranking and their CFP ranking. 9th in both polls and 14th in the CFP. When it gets down to tie breakers, SOS means a lot and the difference in those rankings means a lot. I smell a rat.