The tit for tat can go on for eternity. Nobody is ever gonna like EVERYBODY. The point is, if you're gonna vote, you have to vote for someone on the ballot (unless you pen in Mickey Mouse, etc) and who on the ballot was the viable alternative to Trump? Of course, now we're back to opinions and IMHO, the answer is nobody. One thing I find hard to believe is all that he has been able to accomplish with ZERO backing from Congress. If those worthless assholes spent half as much effort doing something positive for this country other than spending every waking hour fighting Trump, the world MIGHT be a better place. I'm so sick of this impeach Trump b/s I could barf. How 'bout SOMEBODY get to work and actually do the job they were elected to do? Now THAT'S a novel idea.

I've voted for the lesser of two evils in every election after Reagan. I'd love for that to change, but for the last election, that was Trump IMHO .... and it appears it'll still be Trump in 2020 unless something drastically changes, which appears VERY doubtful at this point. No matter who is in office, the "losers" will bitch and moan the loudest. It'll never change, so can't we just move on and make the best of what we have to work with? ANYTHING is better than NOTHING. You know, like improving the country. Congress needs to start earning their pay at some point in time. What does impeachment accomplish anyway? Absolutely nothing that is even close to being worth the hundreds of millions in taxpayer dollars and millions of man-hours wasted that could have gone toward more worthwhile causes. He would never be convicted and removed from office, so what's the frigging point?

Oh yeah, that's just MY 2-cents, for whatever that's worth.