Thread: 2020 College Football Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I'm not denying reality Posty, until we create a vaccine or build up a herd immunity there's going to be outbreaks. And this is far more reaching than just what I want. College towns live and die to a great extent with sports. As do the people who feed and furnish equipment to not just the players but also the students, but I don't have to give you a lesson in economics because you no doubt understand it better than me. I guess what I'm trying to say is I know the difference between piss on my leg and rain. We send a multitude of 18-22 year olds out into the workforce every day with far less protection than the athletes have.

I think it's more about liability than anything else but that's just my jaded opinion. I'm kind of a sauce for the goose sauce for the gander guy. I'm also Irish and we imbibe resentment of privilege in our mothers milk
    Last edited by quercus alba; 08-12-2020 at 11:52 AM.