Lynn called me down for lunch and she had MSNBC on the tube. (sorry, she's a California born and raised Liberal). I got so pissed off during my lunch, I was ready to throw my shoe through the screen. They showed a pic of Don Jr., The Donald and Malania watching some sort of news coverage and basically partying. Then they showed Don Jr. telling the crowd to "fight". MSNBC then said that was the First Family in their secure bunker, celebrating the rioting at the Capitol and Don Jr. was prodding the protesters to fight.

It turns out, the clip was actually the family gathered BEFORE Trumps rally, long before the march to the Capitol and the ensuing rioting. The video showed them in a frigging TENT covering, not a "secure bunker", but that fact was lost on the frigging talking heads at MSNBC! When Don Jr. was telling them to get out there and fight, he was referencing the fight against election fraud.

I'm so sick of cable news I could puke, but sometimes I still get exposed to it "accidentally".