Thread: Anybody us a Back Quacker ?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar

Anybody us a Back Quacker ?

I don't use Chiropractors much, but there are times when they help me. Right now is one of those times.
    Right shoulder, then up the neck, muscle spasms are driving me nuts,
    I have scrips for muscle relaxers, but they don't always work, a good crack of the bones and some deep massages usually help cure the problem, so I have a 1 pm visit scheduled.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

Jerry, I have back spasm in my lower back once in a while. One of my nieces is a doctor involved in physical therapy a d she recommended a TINs unit and I haven’t looked back since. And don’t buy a cheap ass one either. A good one is $50-$75 usually.
    If your problem is muscle related those things are the tits.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I wish my back pain was muscle related ... at least, then I could do something about it.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain