Thread: Nice turkey day surprise!

Nice turkey day surprise!

Sometimes us fat boys have trouble finding clothes that fit correctly. About 15 or so years ago, I bought a couple of Carhartt t-shirts …

LOOSE FIT HEAVYWEIGHT SHORT-SLEEVE POCKET HENLEY T-SHIRT

…. that were made of strong material and fit (me) better than most anything else I owned. I finally wore those things plumb out and was only allowed to wear them around the house (Lynn TRIED to throw them away a dozen times, but I’d fish them out if the trash, that’s how much I liked them).

Well, UPS dropped a package on my porch yesterday with SIX brand new Carhartt Henley t-shirts, all different colors …. a surprise from Lynn. Seems she found a deal for 25% off PLUS a military discount (an additional 10% I think?) and ordered them. Man-o-man, it reminded me of Christmas morning as a kid! They’re a perfect fit, don’t “hang” or cling and hide my fatness better than any other t-shirts I’ve come across. I assume Lynn will make a ritual out of burning my old ones.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

I have a couple of those with the long anti-plumber’s butt tails.

like ‘em!

BK B
    Viva Renaldo!

Yessir, the “regular” fit is plenty long for me as they are much longer than most other brands. A “long or tall” size (which I wear with most brands) would look like a dress on me. (No comments from the peanut gallery please)

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I knew I should have bought stock in Omar/the-tentmaker.com