Thread: Any of you try chatgpt???

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar

Any of you try chatgpt???

If you know, you know. Despite accusations to the contrary, I consider a lot of you to be exceptionally intelligent, and I would really like to know your thoughts on the chatgpt app? If you don't know about it, you really want to look into it. I have a feeling nearly everyone that has access to technology, and many that don't, will eventually be affected by this artificial intelligence in some way.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    I went in and asked it to produce some code. I purposely was broad in my ask "write me code to connect devices." and it came back with three options 1) connecting to Wifi devices, 2) connecting to blue tooth and I really can't remember the third. I once had one of our coders (self taught) say he learned almost everything from youtube, and I wonder if this is the next phase of that. From the little I've read it seems pretty impressive and with MSFT willing to invest $10B I'd say it has some real potential. With all of that said it reminds me of Brooks from Shawshank Redemption "The worlds went and got itself in a big damn hurry"

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    Hopefully FooBang still hangs around in here he'd probably have the best insight here