Thread: Happy Birthday, Willie

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

Happy Birthday, Willie

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=804828

If it were anyone else, I might have 'issues' with this guy. But I can't make myself dislike him, not even a little. Heck, I have always liked to hear him sing, even. I just like the guy.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    agree !
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

One thing that's always been on my "fantasy" bucket list is to sit on Willy's tour bus and share a doobie with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    One thing that's always been on my "fantasy" bucket list is to sit on Willy's tour bus and share a doobie with him.
    Cheryl and I sat on Waylon's tour bus with him and Jessie for several hours once. Willie was not there but his name was mentioned a lot... We did get Waylon to tell the story of giving his seat on the plane to the Big Bopper and telling them he hope their damned ol' plane crashed. He told us there had never been one day since then that he did not think of it and what he said. Of course they told him they hoped his damned old bus crashed too. It was very chilling to hear the story...
    He told us a very funny story about Willie and what his ex-wife did to him... Remind me and ill post it sometime.
    Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Spent my honeymoon not far from Waylon and his band. Remind me, and I'll post it sometime.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

I have a Waylon's Greatest Hits CD. Remind me sometime and I post about it. :wiggle
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I deer hunt with two guys named Willie. Remind me sometime and I'll post about it
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    I have a lower appendage I call Willie, remind me someday to post a story about it.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

I had a gal from Texas waltz me around by my willie one time. Remind me some day and I'll tell ya about it.
    BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    Shit.. nothing cool ever happens to me.... but remind me and I'll wrie about it.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

Well, I think all o'youse dufes are FOS. I have REAL crazy story for you! Remind me and I'll post it sometime.

Ok, Ok, you buncha smartasses...

Give a feller hell cause he ain't got time to type the story. Yesterday was my first day back home from SC in 3 days and me and Mrs. Captain was getting reacquainted.
    Waylon told us Willie was once married to a woman that was half American Indian. He (Willie) would come home drunk and stoned (shocker right) and pass out on the bed clothes and all. This was happening regular. Willie came home early one morning and fell across the bed and was out. She took a needle and thread and for about an hour sewed his clothes (with him still in them of course) to the bed covers. Then she tucked the covers in real tight under the mattress and proceeded to take a broom and beat him about half to death and left him there.
    I asked if that broke him and he told me the only thing that changed was Willie always took his clothes off before he passed out from that day on.
    Take care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!