Thread: Well Kribbs???

Well Kribbs???

Did you find me any deals on any rare Phord wrenches???

Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    Hey I have this one, I think it goes with a Model A or T.
    IMG_3292.jpg
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

That beat up ol' thing needs to come South JB. Looks like all the salt and cold weather has taken a toll on it.
    Be glad to take it off your hands and save what little bit of good it still has....

Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    Maybe I can put it toward a down payment on the beat up old S&W you showed me from some bar in ND
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

The hospital thing kinda got in the way of our estate sales this weekend and we never made it out. Oh, I was ok ... it was Lynn who was whooped! She chose to stay in bed this morning. Actually, you have to show up on Friday to get first dibs on the good stuff ... Saturdays are for the left-overs. I was kinda out of it Friday ... literally!

We'll get back on schedule next week.