Thread: okie boy tells it like it is

okie boy tells it like it is

http://www.tulsaworld.com/blogs/scen...a4bcf6878.html

Good for Blake Shelton. I want to vomit everytime I think about the westboro baptist church.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I'm not a Baptist. But neither are they. NOR are they a church.

What they are, is Devils. Sinners. Mean and Evil ones at that.

The Lord will recompense evil for evil, on That Day. I just pray that they are in the line ahead of me so I can see what they get before I get hammered.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    both are partially right partially wrong. Then again most of us are
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

"The Westboro Baptist Church can blow me," said Shelton

LOL that's rich and took balls to say...
    I'm gonna go to iTunes and down a couple of his albums right now...
    Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    The Westboro Baptist Church ain't partially right, QA. If they are, tell me the partial that they're right about.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

I have never heard anybody say the westboros were in any way right about anything. God doesnt condone hate. I on the other hand have no problem hating those bastards. If I saw them protesting the funeral of a young soldier that just left a family behind, I assure you that I would gladly take whatever repercussions came with taking a crow bar to as many of them as possible. Ok, my rant is over.

They said money can't buy you into heaven. That's right.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

You make a valid point. But I still stubbornly refuse to give them any credit.

Read first Corinthians 13. Don't matter how well you keep the law, unless you do it out of a genuine concern and love for your fellow man, you're wasting your time. Not much of the milk of human kindness involved in what Westside preaches
    Albert Einstein