Thread: I know this guy

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

I know this guy

I know, barely, the skinny guy in the first picture. He can take any animal and make a cool looking skull. He hog hunts a lot, and deer hunts.

Neat stuff.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/rut-report/south

And I do get tickled about stories about the 'rut'. My ideas on the 'rut' are vastly different than most folks'. But I have no trophies to back up my ideas, so.........
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

They're starting to chase here. Saw a BIG buck with THREE drop tines (one on each side but the left one was split) Halloween night. He was chasing a doe across the road.
    It's a half mile from the house. May have to sneak over there.

WGI_0028.JPG This is the one I am looking for this season.
    Deer here are starting to move. I got out Friday after school and saw 4 different bucks as close as 52 yrds, and out to 135 yards(got a new range fiind to play with...
    Luke got a shot at a young buck.. spike would have been his first deer with a bow..he shot just under.
    Lots of deer moving. I had a button buck walk right under my stand and eat on a rose bush at 7 yards for 5 mminutes or so. Awfully little deer. Cute almost. It had a few spots on its back still.

Now that is a HOSS!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Sure hope you get a chance to hang your tag on that tank hotshot.