This technology has passed me by. I can't give a good answer.

I hear folks like Captain, and Jim. Then I hear folks like a friend of mine, and my daughter. Daughter is a high school teacher, and she is required to use whatever they give her. She had a PC for years, and last year they switched to Mac airs. She hates it. She says nothing works like it's supposed to, and the keyboard has way too many limitations. I glassed over at her examples, so the only one I remember is this.........which is sorta minor, but it bugs her to death......if you type a paragraph, and then want to edit it from the middle, and you use your mouse to put the cursor in middle of a word, for example..........on a PC the space key moves the cursor forward and the backspace key moves it back. So you can edit either way. With iMac she can only go one direction (I forget which way, I think it's backwards with backspace key). She is constantly editing kids' stuff, and her own, so she says this takes her five times longer with a Mac. She gave another example of something to do with adding columns of numbers........I think the Mac has no numeric keypad on the keyboard, like most PC's do........??

Anyway.........there are differences. Plus, a Mac is about 2 to 3 times the cost of a PC. Or they used to be.

All of the problems that folks say PC's have, I haven't had lately. I did used to, yes. But I run Webroot and loaded Disconnect.ME and I have no popups, ads, viruses, or problems. Stuff runs fine.

It WAS Steve Jobs that invented GUI.........and a mouse.......and all that we now know and love about computers. So they have always been ahead of their time. I don't know if they still are. I wish I'd have bought their stock long ago!!!

That said, I'm used to a PC, and if I ever held a Mac, I might fall in love. Who knows?