Thread: I'm sure Thump is first in line for one of these, then Trav, then Ed......

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

I'm sure Thump is first in line for one of these, then Trav, then Ed......

WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Count me out! I'm one o'those who totally bailed on the silliness Gillette and Schick have embarked on (along with millions of other dufes). BUT ... bring it on! The more gimmicky multi-bladed gizmos they introduce, makes my big ol' box'o razors worth that much more! Just sold a 1961 TTO for $137.00 ... bought it for $2.00 and spent 5 minutes cleaning it up.

Personally, I'm a tad on the "modern side" and use my 1971 Gillette TracII or my 1977 Atra. I sell the "heavy hitters"!

I'm sure nobody here really gives a squat ... but if you ever have some time to kill ... you can see what the shaving radicals of the world are up to here: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forum.php

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I knowed all dat.

My post was......sarcastic.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

And I knowed that!